License to blog?

What do you do for a living? or even part time? If you live in Philadelphia, don’t say you’re a blogger. The cash strapped city is finding new ways to tax it’s citizens. Introducing the business privilege license that will cost you $300 in Philly. Even if you’ve made $50 expect to receive a letter from the city demanding you pay the fee. I bet you’re regretting including that ad revenue from your blog on your last tax return …


0 Responses to “License to blog?”

  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 29 other followers

Technorati – Blog Search

Add to Technorati Favorites

submit express


%d bloggers like this: